ZOOM CYCLING - FALL 2020
ZOOM – Cycling Classes Fall 2020
With the constantly evolving situation around COVID, we here at TCR have determined that it isn’t possible to run indoor bike classes at this time. Client safety is always our #1 priority and we therefore feel it is prudent to wait and re-asses in December, with an eye to re-starting on a limited class size basis in January.
What do I need to Zoom?
TCR Sport Lab
Aug 10, 2020 Update
Getting Ready for the Fall!
Tues-Fri 9am-5pm, Sat 9am-1pm
- Bike Fit and Sizing
- Bike Sales and Accessories
- On-line Coaching
- Personal Training (new)
- Physiology Lab Assessments (new)
- Altitude Chamber (new)
- Fall Zoom Cycling Classes (new)
- August 18 registration
- Unlimited Zoom Pass
- 6 new Zoom Bundles
- Refer a Friend promotion
There is a lot of information out there on how to stay fit. We can help you sort this out and keep your day efficient. We have been doing on-line coaching for 15 years, since the first days of TCR! We have 4 different methods to help you get organized and on track:
- Block Coaching (4 week plans specifically designed for your lifestyle)
- Energy Coaching (Block plans with weekly follow-up advice)
- Competition (Energy Coaching plus more check-ins and motivation!)
- Personal Training (On-line Strength workouts with video feedback)
TCR CAMP Updates
Our plan is to deliver our camps this year and change the dates as necessary. Stay tuned for more updates.
- Okanagan (New date): Sept 17-21, 2020
- Ironman Canada (Camp Cancelled)
- Colombia: (New date): May 23-30, 2021
We have daily posts, access to free group workouts, Zwift rides as well training tips and videos!