We offer the ONE and ONE Disc in two possible configurations, and we do this for a very specific set of reasons.
We offer the ONE as a Chassis. Our Chassis is frame, fork, headset, bottom bracket, integrated barstem and seatpost. We do this rather than offer just a frame and fork because we have engineered our chassis to work together as a system. When we talk about balance, we’re talking about our obsessive attention to ride quality. Anyone can make a stiff bike or a light bike. We have created a bike that is aerodynamic, light, stiff and rides unlike anything else you’ve encountered. That ride quality depends on using our integrated barstem and seatpost which is designed specifically for the ONE.
Finally, we offer a Rolling Chassis. The Rolling Chassis adds wheels to our Chassis of frame, headset, bottom bracket, fork, integrated barstem and seatpost. We have engineered our Black Inc wheels to be the best possible wheel to work with our bikes. A bike is a system and what wheel and tire you choose can change a bike’s aerodynamics significantly. Our frames perform better when paired with our Black Inc wheels, and similarly, our Black Inc wheels perform best when paired with our frames.
Our attention to detail on the ONE is absolute, from precisely controlling the material and resin production process, right down to everyday practical detailing that ensures that assembly and maintenance are as refined as the ride itself:
Twin Vane Evo Downtube
OTIS external steerer fork with wide stance legs
OTIS Evo aero barstem
All-internal cable routing
Wide stance airfoil seatstays
Clearance up to 28 mm tyres
Electronic drivetrain only
Rim and Disc brake versions available
7 frame sizes
Option: Frame, Fork, Bar, Stem
- Frame: Factor SLICK RGi Carbon, tapered/shaped 1-1/8″ upper and 1-3/8″ lower head tube, internal cable routing, rim or disc (flat mount) brakes
- Fork: Factor SLICK RGi Carbon, 1 1/8″, Svelte, rim or disc (flat mount) brakes
- Seatpost: Factor ONE, Rgi Carbon. Zero and 25 mm set back available.
- Handlebars: Factor OTIS Evo integrated barstem, Reach: 80 mm, Drop: 125 mm, Multiple stem lengths and bar widths available
- Headset: Cane Creek 110 Series Headset
- Bottom Bracket: CeramicSpeed PF4630 Aluminium cups / CeramicSpeed bearings with Wheels MFG 24 mm BBRight Reducers / Adaptors
- Bar Tape: Factor Hi Grip tape