The VR3s is known for its ability to perform in all road situations including long stage races, Gran Fondos, training days, and anything in between. This bike is incredibly smooth on pavement but can also take on tougher terrain like gravel. With dropped seatstays and an aero tube profile, this frame features the best of Colnago technology.
This monocoque carbon frame is the lightest disc frame that has ever hit the road for the V3Rs. At just 790g at size 50, the Colnago V3Rs is engineered to maximize the ratio of performance and comfort. These improvements are achieved through the use of a new type of carbon fiber with adds 12 percent more rigidity at the rear triangle and 6 percent at the head tube compared to the V2-R. This carbon construction also provides great absorption of vertical shocks, leading to a more comfortable ride on all terrain. The lightweight monocoque carbon of the V3Rs Disc is ready to fly up climbs, sprint on flat ground, or take on long and technical day of riding.
A lightweight frame is always a plus, but a geometry that adds to a reliable ride is just as important. Excellent aerodynamic properties pair with unprecedented lightness to create reliable speed regardless of the situation. A lowered bottom bracket improves the drivability and stability of the V3Rs. A shorted head tube and a longer fork. The new fork is longer than the V2-r version at just 390g uncut. An integrated steerer is included and the fork can hold tires up to 30mm wide. The seatpost closure reduces the weight of the locking system and increases the functionality, power, and safety of the system. The new version utilizes a D-shaped seatpost like the race-ready C64. With integrated cable routing, a clean and sleek frame which is more aerodynamic. The Colnago V3Rs is here to help riders take on any day of road riding.
- Frame: Colnago V3Rs Monocoque Carbon 12 x 142mm Rear Thru-Axle, ThreadFit 82.5 BB, internal cable routing (790g, size 50)
- Fork: 1 1/8 – 1 1/4” tapered straight blade carbon disc, 12 x 100mm Thru-Axle, 1 1/8 – 1 1/4″
- Headset: Colnago Integrated headset
- Seatpost: Colnago Aero Seatpost with included seat collar
- Bottom Bracket Type Press-Fit 86 Required
- Fork Colnago Carbon, 12x100mm Thru-Axle
- Frame Material T800 Carbon, 12x142mm Thru-Axle
- Front Derailleur Type Braze-On Required
- Headset Tapered Headset 1-1/8″ To 1-1/4″
- Seatpost Colnago V3-RS Carbon