COLNAGO V2-R DISC ROAD FRAMESET 2019
The V2-r Disc Road Frameset is constructed of Colnago’s premium monocoque carbon fibre; straight from the pro peloton. This supremely stiff layup ensures excellent power transfer and acceleration, boosted by 13% at the bottom bracket and 4% at the headset compared to the V1-r.
With a design refined in the wind tunnel, this is an aerodynamic frame that weighs a mere 835 grams in size medium, making it a natural climber too. The provision for flat mount disc brakes brings with it the potential for better-than-ever modulated stopping power, allowing you to brake later with more confidence. The included Hexlock 12mm thru-axles make wheel changes quick and easy too.
- Seat post
- Hexlock 12mm thru-axles
- Top-of-the-line carbon fibre monocoque frame from Colnago
- Designed to ensure lightness, rigidity and aerodynamics
- Compared to V1-r, lateral rigidity of the bottom-bracket has been increased by 13% and by 4% at the headtube
- Frameset includes: Frame, fork, seat post, headset, Hexlock 12mm thru-axles
- Frame weight: 835 grams (medium size frame)
- Clearance for 28c tyres
- Integrated seat clamp and internally routed cabling
- Colnago’s Threadfit 82.5 bottom bracket shell
- Carbon fibre monocoque frame with carbon fibre dropouts
- Mounts for flat-mount disc brakes