The BMC Teammachine SLR02 incorporates utilizes the same exact geometry as their flagship Teammachine SLR01 but undergoes a different construction process to come in at a far lower price point. This Teammachine is known for its lightweight frame and its ability to charge up climbs. This version is equipped with the SRAM Force eTap AXS electronic 12-speed groupset for some of the most innovative shifting and braking performance on the road at a reasonable cost.
Like the SLR01, the SLR02 frame geometry was created with the help of the ACE Technology supercomputer. The software ran tens of thousands of simulations to come up with an asymmetric frame which shaves off weight without sacrificing stiffness to avoid losing any speed. Assuring your bike has the ideal geometry helps you find the perfect position for maximum efficiency.
The BMC Teammachine SLR02 Disc ONE AXS is built for comfort and compliance but can still accelerate to high speeds. The Teammachine SLR02 Disc ONE will help you deal with tough conditions and terrain such as cobblestone and hills with speed and comfort. Using BMC’s Tuned Compliance Concept (TCC) and a premium carbon build, it performs well in the toughest conditions.
The SLR02 Disc frame has an altered fork which compensates for wind forces and the thru-axle. BMC was able to find the perfect way to accommodate a disc fork without adding an excessive amount of weight. A super light flat mount is also featured to reliably secure the brakes without adding too much mass. Rain and harsh weather are not a problem for the disc brakes of the SLR02.They will still perform to their highest standards.
The BMC Teammachine SLR02 Disc ONE adopts the classic Swiss minimalist look that is typical of BMC bikes. Both the general look of the bike and its design stay true to BMC’s simple but sleek appearance. Thanks to the electronic groupset featured on this bike, there are no wires or cables to worry about. While the SLR02 may appear simple from a distance but the elegant design and engineering will be noticed upon closer inspection. This bike is perfect for the rider who wants the ideal balance of value and performance.
- Frame: Teammachine SLR02 Carbon, 12x142mm thru-axle, 1,045g
- Fork: 12 x 100mm thru-axle; Disc-specific; Tapered steerer: 1-1/8” to 1-1/2” 405g
- Seatpost: 15mm offset (0mm offset available) 195g
- Bottom Bracket SRAM DUB For BB86
- Brake Calipers SRAM Force HRD
- Cassette SRAM XG-1270, 10-33
- Chain SRAM Force 12s
- Crankset SRAM Force AXS, 48/35
- Fork Teammachine SLR, 02 Carbon, 12x100mm Thru-Axle
- Frame Material ACE Technology, 02 Carbon, 12x142mm Thru-Axle
- Front Derailleur SRAM Force ETap AXS
- Handlebar BMC RAB 02
- Headset Integrated, Tapered 1 1/8″-1 1/2″
- Pedals Not Included
- Rear Derailleur SRAM Force ETap AXS
- Rotors SRAM
- Saddle Fizik Antares R7 Manganese
- Seatpost Teammachine SLR02 “D” Premium Carbon, 15mm Offset
- Shifters / Levers SRAM Force ETap AXS HRD
- Stem BMC ICS 01
- Tires Vittoria Rubino Pro, 700x25c
- Wheel – Front DT Swiss P 1800 Spline DB 32
- Wheel – Rear DT Swiss P 1800 Spline DB 32