The BMC Teammachine SLR01 is a top choice of some of the fastest cyclists in the world and this is the most advanced version. It is an incredible climber with a great balance of speed and handling. Each year, the BMC Teammachine takes one more step towards perfection. This bike has seen success at the highest level of competition, winning the Tour de France, Olympics, and many Classics. Still, BMC is working tirelessly to make the Teammachine even better thanks to feedback from professional riders and a supercomputer algorithm that tested tens of thousands of frame variations to settle on the optimal design.
Pros have raved about the geometry of the Teammachine, but it continues to improve. The ACE Technology ran 34,000 frame iterations over the course of a year to come up with the perfect tube shape and structure for the frame to help its rider find their perfect position for maximum efficiency. The Teammachine keeps its rider in an aerodynamic position to cut through the wind. The fork of the Teammachine includes an oversized asymmetric shape that shaves off weight while keeping the desired stiffness.
The Teammachine does well wherever it goes. It has no problems handling cobblestone or mountains with speed and precision. This bike has outstanding linear speed but can also turn and corner very well. Using BMC’s Tuned Compliance Concept (TCC) and a premium carbon build, it performs well in the toughest conditions. Adding to the convenience of the ride is a Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 electronic groupset which is known as one of the smoothest and most reliable on the market. Internal cable routing and the ability to keep the Di2 junction box out of sight keeps the sleek look you expect from a BMC.
BMC aimed to improve on the already strong balance of compliance and stiffness at a very light weight. The rim brake version saves even more weight and utilizes direct-mount brakes. Its light weight helps handle those tough climbs while remaining stiff enough for the inevitable sprint. As a result, the Teammachine boasts a very balanced performance that allows for top speeds without becoming difficult to control.
The BMC team realizes that they need to continue to improve each year to stay on top. Winning races is great, but to keep winning, one must evolve. With the amount of research and improving that goes into this bike each year, you can be certain that you are getting the best technology BMC has to offer. With the BMC Teammachine SLR01, you will be able to look even the most grueling day of racing or training square in the face with confidence.
- Frame: Teammachine SLR01 Premium Carbon ACE Technology, TCC Race, PF86 BB (810g)
- Fork: Teammachine SLR01 Premium CarbonTCC Race (350g)
- Seatpost: Teammachine SLR01 D-Shape Premium Carbon 15mm offset (0mm offset available) (195g)
- Bottom Bracket PF86
- Brake Calipers Shimano Dura Ace 9100
- Cassette Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-30
- Chain Shimano HG901
- Crankset Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, 52/36
- Fork Premium Carbon, TCC Race
- Frame Material Premium Carbon, ACE Technology, TCC Race
- Front Derailleur Shimano Dura Ace Di2 9150
- Handlebar BMC RCB01 Carbon, Ergo Top Shape, Compact Bend
- Headset Integrated
- Pedals Not Included
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9150
- Saddle Fizik Antares R1 Carbon
- Seatpost BMC D-Shape Premium Carbon, 15mm Offset
- Shifters / Levers Shimano Dura Ace Di2 9150
- Stem BMC RSM01
- Tires Vittoria Corsa, 700x25c
- Wheel – Front DT Swiss PRC 1100 DICUT 35 Carbon
- Wheel – Rear DT Swiss PRC 1100 DICUT 35 Carbon