The Teammachine ALR Disc ONE is a lightweight aluminum version of their flagship road bike. The BMC Teammachine ALR also utilizes the BMC Race Ready geometry for high speeds at a low price. It also features a carbon fork and carbon seatpost that you will find on the SLR versions of this bike. This Teammachine family is known for its lightweight carbon frame and its ability to charge up climbs. This version is equipped with an electronic SRAM Force eTap AXS 12 speed groupset which results in a great price for fast and reliable electronic shifting with a huge gear range.
The BMC Teammachine ALR frame is built for comfort and compliance but can still accelerate to high speeds. The Teammachine ALR Disc ONE will help you deal with tough conditions and terrain such as cobblestone and hills with speed and comfort. Using BMC’s Tuned Compliance Concept (TCC) and a premium carbon build, it performs well in the toughest conditions. Allowance for up to 28mm in tire clearance will help you remain comfortable on any road. These features provide some extra confidence on technical descents and when speeding around corners.
The ALR Disc frame has an altered carbon fork which compensates for wind forces at the thru-axle. BMC was able to find the perfect way to accommodate disc brakes without adding an excessive amount of weight. A super light flat mount is also featured to reliably secure the brakes without adding too much mass. Rain and harsh weather are not a problem for the disc brakes of the ALR. They will still perform to their highest standards.
The BMC Teammachine ALR Disc ONE adopts the classic Swiss minimalist look that is typical of BMC bikes. The aluminum frame features smooth welds, keeping a flush look through the whole frame. Both the general look of the bike and its design stay true to BMC’s simple but sleek appearance with internal cable routing. While the ALR may appear simple from a distance but the elegant design and engineering will be noticed upon closer inspection. This aluminum bike gives you an excellent combination of lightweight performance and great value.
- Frame: Teammachine ALR Al-13 Premium Triple-butted, Hydroformed, Smoothwelded Aluminum TCC Aluminum, BSA Threaded BB, Flat Mount, 12x142mm thru-axle
- Fork: Teammachine SLR02 Carbon Disc, TCC Race, Flat Mount, 12x100mm thru-axle
- Seatpost: Teammachine SLR02 D-Shape Carbon 15mm offset (0mm offset available)
- Bottom Bracket BSA Threaded
- Brake Calipers SRAM Force HRD
- Cassette SRAM Force XG-1270, 10-33
- Chain SRAM Force 12s
- Crankset SRAM Force AXS 48/35
- Fork Carbon Disc, TCC Race, Flat Mount, 12x100mm Thru-Axle
- Frame Material Al-13 Premium Triple-Butted, Hydroformed, Smoothweld Aluminium, TCC Race
- Front Derailleur SRAM Force ETap AXS
- Handlebar BMC RAB 03, Ergo Top Shape, Compact Bend
- Headset Integrated
- Pedals Not Included
- Rear Derailleur SRAM Force ETap AXS
- Rotors SRAM Centerline XR, 160mm
- Saddle Fizik Antares R7 Manganese
- Seatpost BMC D-Shape Carbon, 15mm Offset
- Shifters / Levers SRAM Force ETap AXS HRD
- Stem BMC RSM01
- Tires Vittoria Rubino Pro, 700x25c
- Wheel – Front Mavic Open Pro UST Disc
- Wheel – Rear Mavic Open Pro UST Disc