ABOUT MASTERS CYCLING
SUMMER TCR Masters Cycling Club
A club for all, new and experienced riders – July 1st – Aug 30
We have revamped the program this season due to COVID-19. As of June 1, organized groups larger than 10 are NOT permitted by the Alberta Bicycle Association (ABA). We will follow the ABA status along with Alberta guidelines.
- Tuesdays: Coffee rides out of TCR. 10:00AM – 12:00PM (new)
- Inner city rides departing from TCR
- Thursdays: Groups Rides (2 groups). 6:30-8:30PM (new)
- Skill focused rides. Destinations change weekly
- Sundays Biweekly: 9:30AM. Destination Rides. 60-100km
- Put our skills into practice in a group ride setting (no-drop!)
- Two groups (slow and faster)
- A route (.gpx file) will be provided for each ride via Team Snap
TCR’s 2020 program is designed to hone specific cycling skills and be SAFE.
*Riders must complete one of the initial grass skill sessions prior to joining the club rides
Registration opens June 15. Stay tuned.
Due to ABA and Alberta regulations, we are limited to 9 riders per coach. Riders will need to sign-in for each ride.
Team Snap communication tool will be used again for all the ride details and directions