2017 Masters Cycling program
Do you love to ride? Are you looking for a great group of like-minded riders who want to get out and have a good time? Then our 2017 Masters Cycling program is for you. We have some new features this year!
As a member of our Masters Program you will receive all of the benefits:
- Two guided rides per week from April 26th to July 30th (Wednesday and Sunday)
- “On field” bike skills sessions at TCR Sunalta (2 sessions on grass for ease and learning). Essential for everyone!
- Auto “Team Snap” emails for the weekly rides and events
- Wednesday’s at 6:30 pm. 3 site rotation. 25-40km rides
- Bearspaw Farmer’s Market or Glenbow Ranch – Hwy 1A
- Eden Brook Memorial Gardens in Springbank – Lower Springbank Rd
- Red Deer Lake School – Hwy 22X
- Sunday’s 9:00/10:00 am. Local Rides (Bragg Creek, Millerville, Priddis, Cochrane). 60-100km rides
- 2-3 Out of town rides are also scheduled (Banff, Highwood Pass, Drumheller) 10am starts
- From fast to slow, we’ve got a group for you!
- Meet and greet April 7th, 6:00pm at TCR
$299 + GST includes the new TCR Team Kit (Jersey and Shorts/Bibs). This is 25% off a new kit just for Masters riders.
$75 + GST for the summer (no kit)
Contact us to learn if the Masters Club program is for you